CRM Campaign Marketing Specialist
Our client is a renowned technology company creating revolutionary solutions to effortlessly capture life’s most enjoyable moments. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and collaborative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry across the globe.
In this highly visible position, you would be responsible for leading the campaign process for email and mobile. You would also be responsible for overseeing the QA content implementation and email and mobile campaign deployment process.
• Oversee the global database and direct the campaign process for email and mobile, including building schedule for each campaign
• Identify the audience, brief creative teams, build campaigns within marketing tools, and optimize based on results; partner with analysts to ensure campaign and program tracking , reporting, and optimization
• Manage the campaign and lifecycle marketing program deployment roadmap; direct the implementation and adherence to email, mobile, and CRM marketing best practices
• Lead QA content implementation, display and link function across email clients, browser combinations, and mobile operating systems
• Direct all aspects of email and mobile campaign deployment process, including data management, dynamic content setup, targeting/segmentation, QA, launch, and monitoring of delivery
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ email and mobile marketing campaign experience, preferably with a digital or direct response agency, an ESP or a B2C entertainment or technology company