CRM Customer Service Representative
o Approx. $40/hr all-inclusive bill rate
o Irvington, NY location – stop right off Metro North and 1 block from the station to the office
o Immediate start. 1-2 in-person interviews in Irvington office.
o Report directly into Rob Sulkow
o 40hrs per week to start, may possibly drop down to approx. 30hrs per week once ramped up
o Must have some CRM experience. Currently using Netsuite. Open to any CRM system.
o Proactive, reactive
o Client/customer facing, so must have finesse in dealing with all types of personalities
o Should be capable of googling for additional info on leads whther it be on the internet, LinkedIn, company websites, etc.
o Will have metrics around outreach calls. Ex: 20-30 calls, 10-15mins per call, 4-6 calls per hour
o A plus if they have been a Barista-type or are a lover of coffee!
* will pay for Metro North transportation from NYC.
FORMAL JOB DESCRIPTION (also posted on Indeed):
Genuine Origin Coffee is an eCommerce startup in the green coffee space. We sell green coffee (unroasted) online to coffee roasters throughout the United States.
As our sales and customer base expand, we are seeking ambitious, hard-working, smart, tech-savvy applicants with superior communication skills (verbal and written) to provide a winning customer service experience. The Customer Experience Specialist will assist customers with a variety of questions and concerns in an efficient and timely manner, via email, chat and phone.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interface with customers and leads via phone, chat, email and social.
- Execute daily, outbound call list.
- Display exceptional knowledge of the products offered.
- Adjust CRM records (Customer records, Sales Orders, Return Authorizations, etc.) as needed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve order & product issues and concerns
- Document interactions and update customer records in our CRM
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years in a customer experience related role preferred (Ecommerce or startup experience is a plus)
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills – you aren’t afraid to hop on the phone, write an email, or send a chat to help a customer
- CRM experience (Netsuite is a big +)
- Ability to build rapport with clients Employers / Post Job
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit! You’re ready to jump in – no job is too big or too small
- Coffee knowledge desired but not required
Note: The office is located one block from Metro North station
Our client is a well-known specialty company creating the highest-quality fine coffee. With their sustainable, fresh, and easy-to-order approach, it’s never been easier to enjoy premium beverages every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for working directly with clients and providing assistance. You would also be responsible for achieving established metrics for daily outreach calls.
• Work directly with clients and customers and provide assistance, answer questions, comments, and inquiries
• Achieve established metrics for daily outreach calls; research complex and escalated situations and resolve issues professionally and quickly
• Identify and analyze sensitive issues and potential escalations; share necessary issues with appropriate teams; ensure all members receive efficient and comprehensive assistance
• Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times and provide thoughtful and prompt resolutions
• Present highly strategic and cohesive recommendations for customers; research additional information on leads via LinkedIn, company websites, and additional methods
• Customer service and CRM experience
• Passionate about coffee a plus