CRM Junior Analyst
Our client is an iconic luxury fashion brand creating the chicest apparel and accessories. Their high-end, contemporary, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by A-list celebrities and stylish trendsetters alike.
As the CRM Junior Analyst, you would partner with various teams to provide client data reporting for stores throughout the US and Canada and create ad hoc reports for store managers as business needs arise.
• Partner with various teams to provide client data reporting for stores throughout the US and Canada and create ad hoc reports for store managers as business needs arise
• Assist in the development of customized CRM strategies for each store location and understand the importance of GDPR compliance in all customer data project
• Communicate with Store Managers to understand challenges per market and develop recommendations and tools to support retail business
• Support the development of the CRM calendar, including programming seasonal schedule of mailings and catalog orders and delivery
• Help with management of CRM and events budget and manage all product repairs for clients and monobrand stores
• Bachelor’s degree in business preferred
• 1-2 years of previous CRM, data analytics, and/or retail sales with strong clienteling experience
• An understanding of luxury and the ability to translate that knowledge and experience to the client is essential
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and expert in Excel
• Strong written and verbal communication and analytical and problem solving skills