Our client is a leading luxury fashion company based in the heart of New York City. A blend of classic American style with distinctive New York spirit, they bring accessible luxury to the forefront. Best known for their men’s and women’s small leather goods, this iconic brand has become a staple in the fashion industry.
As part of the team, you will enjoy the comfort of feeling like you are a part of a big family that is supportive and focuses on the growth of their people. With great benefits and generous employee discounts on products throughout the company, you will most certainly feel appreciated for your efforts and hard work.
In this role you will be working to supervise and maintain the installation, configuration and support of the customer relationship management software through management of a technical team.
- Use SAS Enterprise Guide and Excel to support reporting and analytic needs
- Manage the cross-function process needed to support all client outreach campaigns
- Store opening and closing procedures
- Salesforce user and email activations/deactivations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years experience, preferably within retail
- Experience uses SAS and Excel to complete analysis
- High degree of technical aptitude and be process oriented
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus but not required