Our client is a well-known, high-end and revolutionaryskincare line. Their advancedtherapeutic and cosmetic dermatological products are perfect for any skintype. This global brand is highlyregarded and at the top of their game. With a refreshingly inclusive and extremely collaborative companyculture, they welcome fresh ideas with open minds.
In this role you will drive customer loyalty and retentionthrough the delivery of data-driven insights and targeted customercommunications.
- Develop, execute, and manage cross-channel lifecycle marketing campaigns targeted to key customer segments, owning the end-to-end process from concept to execution and analysis
- Drive vision and cross-functional planning for loyalty rewards-based program
- Manage the email calendar, including scheduling, content and creative development, setup, QA, and deployment of all editorial and triggered customer email campaigns
- Collaborate with Content Strategist and Copywriters, Merchandising, and Creative
- Design to develop effective designs and personalized content for all emails and landing pages
- Conduct ongoing A/B tests and analyses, with a test and learn mindset and entrepreneurial spirit to impact change quickly
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in consumer-facing digital channels
- Passionate about using analytics and data driven insights to make decisions
- High degree of initiative and organization skills to drive projects to completion
- Ability to prioritize and multitask while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to balance customer experience, business needs, and creative resources
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills with business partners at all levels
- B.S/B.A degree required