Luxury men's brand is looking to bring on a full-time CRM Manager.
Role: Full-time/Direct Hire
* Create and manage customer retention, acquisition and lapsed campaigns implemented via emails and clientelling store reports
* Organize, glean, and record marketing data findings. Based on results, create and present action plans at weekly management meetings.
* Synchronize efforts for constant growth of new email and address list growth
* Look for patterns and size up opportunities for trigger programs across many variables and channels of consumer engagement: Development of segmentation for database targeting through CRM channels for email and direct mail, in specific
. * Perform post campaign analysis for email and direct mail campaigns with actionable insights/recommendations for future activations, including ongoing performance tracking for all marketing campaigns and activations to prove an ROI through dashboards)Work on ad hoc analyses – (for example avg. days between purchase analysis, classification preferences, multi-channel analysis, etc.)
* Database management working with third parties to manage data flow and optimize data capture opportunities. Ensure integrity of customer database.
* Keep abreast of industry CRM and email/catalog/Loyalty program best practices