Our client is a well-known luxury travel agency presenting award-winning experiences at sun-soaked destinations like no other. With their high-end, convenient, and efficient approach, it’s never been easier to enjoy every lavish experience of your vacation.
In this role, you would be responsible for driving the CRM strategy and overseeing the operation process of email, SMS, and push deployment.
Candidate that is bilingual in Spanish
Candidate MUST be local to Newtown Sq, PA but travels often on-site to the client's resorts and properties.
• Drive the CRM strategy, oversee the operation process of email, SMS, and push deployment, and drive business objectives and metrics
• Manage, evaluate, and present recommendations to execute data driven customer communication strategies and touchpoints
• Oversee lifecycle management and ownership, customer engagement and retention strategy, and data and personalization stewardship
• Lead vendor, platform, and relationship ownership, measurement, analytics, reporting, acquisition, and direct sales campaign support
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred
• 5-7 years’ combined experience in CRM, product development, project management, data collection, digital marketing/analytics, customer engagement, and retention strategies