CRM Marketing Associate
Our client is an iconic beauty company creating the latest skin care must-haves. Their groundbreaking, high-quality, and on-trend approach inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for driving the CRM strategy and overseeing the operation process of email, SMS, and push deployment.
• Drive the CRM strategy, oversee the operation process of email, SMS, and push deployment, and drive business objectives and metrics
• Manage, evaluate, and present recommendations to execute data driven customer communication strategies and touchpoints
• Oversee lifecycle management and ownership, customer engagement and retention strategy, and data and personalization stewardship
• Lead vendor, platform, and relationship ownership, measurement, analytics, reporting, acquisition, and direct sales campaign support
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ marketing experience, including email marketing and project management