CRM Marketing Manager
Our client is a renowned entertainment company offering unparalleled advice through their cutting-edge products and services. Their revolutionary, integrated, and collaborative approach inspires you to live your healthiest life every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for ensuring the brand’s voice is consistent across all CRM generated marketing materials, including digital, email, print creative, and copy. You would also be responsible for analyzing campaign performance and leading loyalty program implementation.
• Ensure brand voice is consistent for brand positioning, brand pillars, and key brand messages across all marketing collateral
• Identify growth opportunities supported by strategic insights, tactical ideation, and comprehensive understanding of customer behavior
• Serve as a brand advocate and ensure all CRM generated marketing materials, including digital, email, print creative, and copy are aligned with the brand’s standards
• Track and analyze campaign performance metrics and KPI’s and provide feedback to optimize campaigns
• Partner with the CRM team and third-party and in-house analysts to evaluate campaign performance and understand key marketing flows, such as engagement, conversion, and revenue
• Direct loyalty program implementation and maintenance by working with CRM, acquisitions, finance, and customer service teams and agency
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ experience
• Loyalty program, customer retention, and direct mail experience