CRM Marketing Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty company creating the latest hair must-haves. Their groundbreaking, high-quality, and on-trend approach inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
CRM Marketing Manager Overview:
As the CRM Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving the CRM strategy and overseeing the operation process of email, SMS, and push deployment.
CRM Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
• Drive the CRM strategy, oversee the operation process of email, SMS, and push deployment, and drive business objectives and metrics
• Manage, evaluate, and present recommendations to execute data driven customer communication strategies and touchpoints
• Oversee lifecycle management and ownership, customer engagement and retention strategy, and data and personalization stewardship
• Lead vendor, platform, and relationship ownership, measurement, analytics, reporting, acquisition, and direct sales campaign support
CRM Marketing Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ CRM marketing experience, including email marketing and project management
• Experience with email campaign management tools