Customer Care Assistant
Our client is a timeless, chic and luxurious French jewelry company located on the infamous 5th Avenue in New York City. Their signature designs have become a staple and can be seen on the most fashionable tastemakers, A-list celebrities, and all over the pages of the highest fashion magazines. With a rich history in glamour, they have made their mark in the luxury jewelry world as an iconic brand.
In this role you monitor and manage daily repair and customer care operations in collaboration with internal and external entities.
- Manage and respond to all inquiries relating to customer care from internal boutiques, external partners, call centers, and end customers via e-mail and phone
- Liaise with New York workshop, Technical Center, and external vendors/subcontractors in order to provide prompt, excellent customer care to our clients and colleagues
- Responsible for daily monitoring of all repair activities using SAP reporting to ensure the timely completion of client and stock repairs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is requested
- Minimum one year experience in a customer service role, preferably relating to watches and jewelry
- Previous experience with luxury consumer products is desired
- Previous knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Excellent organizational, communication, and computer skills especially in Microsoft Excel
- Strong aptitude to work with figures