Customer Care Specialist
The position is responsible for order processing and order management for select Wholesale accounts.
- Enter, review, edit and maintain customer order requests. Manage orders from receipt to delivery.
- Respond to customer and or sales force inquiries, maintain order processing portfolio, problem resolving and provide various data reports.
- Work closely with the accounts and sales force to ensure customer satisfaction and Communicate with key personnel to obtain an understanding of the customer operations and business requirements.
- Interface with the various departments: Inventory Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Credit & Collections, I&C, Sales and Sales Operations, Transportation and Distribution.
- At least one year of related experience. Experience with order management and/or experience in the consumer products industry.
- Able to handle difficult or challenging situations with diplomacy, tact and professionalism
- Analytical ability – the ability to successfully interact with external and internal partners to problem solve to achieve goals
- Able to have a high attention to detail allowing for thorough and accurate work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook). SAP experience a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills required
Please submit your resume for consideration!