On-Site Call Center Representative
Our client, a high-end air purifying company, is looking for a Call Center Representative to join their team!
This is a FULL-TIME DIRECT HIRE!
The Call Center Representative provides support to the Customer Care Department and to other departments within the company when needed. Tasks are performed in adherence with company policies and procedures. This as a key position within the organization.
- Ensure superior customer service is delivered at all times. These experiences should set the company apart in the eyes of the customers and exceed their expectations day in and day out
- Answer inbound phone calls from new and existing customers, answer questions about the features and benefits of our products and assist customers with any technical questions
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all orders via phone, email, EDI and Live Chat
- Process a variety of orders, returns, update customer records, and respond to phone calls, emails and other inquiries or requests from customers
- Assist as needed with backorders, shipping, damage claims and projects for the order team
- Identify and recommend productivity, customer service and process enhancements
- Process warranty cards on a daily basis
- Back up to Technical Support Team daily, providing technical customer service, trouble-shooting and resolution of a variety of issues related to company products or services
- A minimum of two years relevant experience working in a call center environment; Live Chat experience a plus
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills
- Associate’s Degree in business or a related field or equivalent experience
- Exceptional phone manner and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with handling technical product lines
- Proficient in Google apps and the Microsoft Office Suite; NetSuite knowledge a plus
- Data entry, typing 50 WPM (minimum)
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and background screening
- Work in a small, flexible international team
- Extensive on the job training and professional development
- Company with a strong value system
- 50-year history of excellence
- A competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision fully subsidized
- 401k Plan with company match
- On-site gym
- Weekly catered lunches
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!