Customer Experience Associate
Our client is a renowned company presenting the latest must-haves that everyone is talking about. Their cutting-edge, modern, and groundbreaking approach is applauded across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to customers. You would also be responsible for ensuring accurate communication between customers, sales, and warehouse.
- Provide assistance and answer questions, comments, or inquiries; communicate in a timely, friendly, and professional manner
- Present customer and order insights and identify new ways to improve overall customer experience and work with the Marketing Director for new customer acquisition and retention opportunities
- Identify and analyze sensitive issues and potential escalations; share necessary issues with appropriate teams; ensure all members receive efficient and comprehensive assistance
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times; exhibit empathy and provide thoughtful and prompt resolutions
- Create new customer account, maintain records, serve as the key contact for all aspects of order process, including order entry, follow up, exchange, re-order, and shipping
- Communicate with warehouse and logistics daily to ensure on-time delivery, provide account updates to Sales Manager, and manage inventory for own retail locations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years’ customer service, e-commerce, or marketing experience
- Strong communication and detail-oriented skills