Customer Implementation Associate
Our client is a well-known company connecting employers and employees in one revolutionary digital platform. Their innovative, easy-to-use, and collaborative approach enriches employee health and wellness every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing a portfolio of vendors with custom program implementations. You would also be responsible for working with implementation engineers and third parties define and test data.
• Oversee a portfolio of vendors with custom program implementations, including vendor onboarding, management, vendor data feed integrations, specification collection, and documentation
• Collaborate with implementation engineers and third parties to define and test data transferred and ensure data transferred meets product needs
• Serve as the key contact and liaison for third parties to ensure all integrations are progressing for on-time delivery
• Build and test data file feed and ensure documentation and execution is correct and complete; delegate tasks, resolve issues, and establish goals
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven related experience
• Strong leadership and communication skills