Customer Insights Junior Analyst
Our client is an international luxury fashion brand, offering apparel, jewelry, shoes, watches, and accessories for women, men, and children. Their iconic, glamorous, and fashion forward approach attracts A-list celebrities and stylish individuals alike.
In this role, you would analyze client behavior and demographics to develop strategic communication plans. You would also manage enhancing customer acquisition and retention and maintaining long-term client relationships.
• Perform reporting and data downloads from global database platform; extract and manipulate data exports
• Support cross-functional team members by utilizing database platform; assist with customer insights requests received via the internal portal
• Streamline new and existing reports and procedures; troubleshoot current and potential future system issues
• Help complete ad-hoc analysis requests from senior management, merchandising, stores, and special events
• Analyze big data and share feedback; provide weekly and monthly standard reporting
• Assist with general reporting and KPI inquiries from team members
• Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field or equivalent analytical work experience
• Strong interest in luxury fashion sector
• Experience with analyzing large amounts of data from multiple sources; experience with database management systems preferred
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint