Customer Insights Junior Analyst
Our client is an iconic, luxury fashion house presenting the latest must-have fashion collections across the globe. Their high-end, glamorous, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities alike.
In this position, you would be responsible for evaluating client behavior and demographics to gain a comprehensive understanding of the client base. You would also be responsible for improving customer acquisition and retention to build clients’ long-term relationships.
• Manage reporting and data downloads from the Global Database Platform and extract and manipulate data exports
• Support customer insights requests and assist with answering general reporting and KPI inquiries from cross-functional team members
• Assist with streamlining new and existing reports and processes and troubleshoot current and future potential systems issues
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including senior management, merchandising, stores, and special events
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience aggregating and analyzing large amounts of data from multiple sources
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience in database management systems (MicroStrategy or other) preferred