Customer Marketing Associate
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
As the Customer Marketing Associate, you would be responsible for leading the execution process for all creative requests and managing the entire process from start to finish.
• Lead the execution process for all creative requests and manage the entire process from start to finish, including entering the requests, managing timelines and approval process, and deploying final artwork
• Oversee printed and scent piece execution, manage the trackers, and work in accordance with internal creative and marketing teams
• Collaborate with the sales, creative, project management, and production teams for blow-ins, mailers, sample cards and handout cards
• Manage the master list and seasonal cadence, deploy artwork, work with vendor to execute, and track vendor invoices
• Build and manage the Creative Menu of assets and share updates with the sales team and partner with external vendors to source items for events and programs
• Own the seasonal Sell Book process from start to finish, including establishing timelines, gathering assets, creating layouts, and work with the external vendor to print and ship
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ experience, preferably in the beauty industry