Customer Ops Temp
Our client is a creative, fun and global brand management company that lives in the sports, outdoor and fashion market with an extensive and impressive portfolio of brands. The brands they represent are an eclectic group that lives in all different parts of the fashion world. Their company culture is a fast-paced and welcoming environment that encourages the sharing of new ideas.
In this highly visible position, you would serve as a senior level specialist, who would collaborate with the customer service team to assist with brand development. You would also be essential with delivering quality, value, and exceptional customer service and operational support to the partners.
• Implement executive decisions for the customer service department to ensure exceptional customer service to the US & strategic accounts
• Manage individual customer requests, including SMU’s, carry over’s, and value added service requests to ensure orders are placed and completed on time
• Oversee order book management, customer issues, and sales orders placed in the SAP system
• Maintain strong business relationships with internal and external partners, commercial account representatives, and the customer service team
• Provide support for team members and cultivate a positive and a motivating environment
• Liaise with third party logistics to ensure achieved outbound targets, produce reports, and collaborate with the operations team to ensure goods are efficiently flowing through the supply chain process
• 5 to 8 years of Customer Service and/or Operations experience
• Advanced with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Experience with order processing system and supply chain
• SAP knowledge including use of BW reporting tool and analysis
• Possess reporting, multi-tasking, team oriented, and communication skills