Customer Service and Logistics Specialist- Beauty
Our client is a leading luxury beauty brand creating the latest must-have skin care for every beauty enthusiast. With their natural, advanced, and innovative approach, you can effortlessly refresh and rejuvenate your skin every day.
As the Customer Service and Logistics Specialist, you would be responsible for overseeing competitive analysis and survey and ensuring all product development achieves the highest quality standards.
• Manage competitive analysis and survey, identify new product ideation, and create new packaging and creative in partnership with vendors
• Partner with the research and development team to ensure all product development achieves the highest quality standards
• Conduct competitive analysis, industry studies, sales data, and SWOT analyses to identify new short term and long-term opportunities
• Recommend new methods to enhance the customer service experience and streamline processes to better serve customers
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5 years’ relevant experience
• Background with wholesale retailers (Ulta, Amazon, and Macy's)
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel