Customer Service Associate
Our client is a leading lifestyle brand. They carry aplethora of designers both classic and modern that will appeal to a wide rangeof clientele. They believe in seeking talented creative people with a passionand entrepreneurial spirit who enjoy the fast paced, exciting world of retail.When you join the family, you are now a part of an organization deeplycommitted to giving back to the communities near and afar.
In this role you be responsible for driving the sales growth and providingtheir customers with world-class customer service.
• Be an integralpart of the Domestic sales and operations team
• Responsible forassisting new and existing customers by processing orders, answering productquestions and addressing any other service needs via phone and email
• Support thedomestic sales team on a daily basis on a variety of tasks and projects
• Thorough knowledgeof the product line, shipping knowledge and EDI
• Superb writtenand oral communication skills
• A passion forcustomer service and working with customers
• Exceptionalproblem solving skills
• Extremelyorganized with incredible attention to detail
• Can multitask andmake or exceed sales goals on a monthly basis
• Proficiency inMicrosoft Office and application including Word, Excel and Outlook; web savvy
• EDI experience:Major Accounts: Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Saks