Customer Service Associate
Our client is a renowned home furnishings brand creating timeless pieces to complement a luxurious lifestyle. Their innovative, contemporary, and high-end designs effortlessly transform every space in your home into a beautiful oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to customers via e-mail, chat, and phone. You would also be responsible for managing sensitive customer issues, researching optimal solutions, and establishing relationships with customers.
- Provide assistance and answer questions, comments, or inquiries; communicate in a timely, friendly, and professional manner
- Identify and analyze sensitive issues and potential escalations; share necessary issues with appropriate teams; ensure all members receive efficient and comprehensive assistance
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times; exhibit empathy and provide thoughtful and prompt resolutions
- Present highly strategic and cohesive recommendations for customer inquiries; communicate service trends with the product, marketing, and technology teams
- Research complex and escalated situations and resolve issues professionally and quickly
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite