Customer Service Associate
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative, who will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best customer service representatives are genuinely excited to help customers. We are looking for a representative who is patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. You love to talk, can put yourself in your customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and it will be your responsibility to gather this feedback as the first point of contact with our customers and share this with our team. Problem-solving also comes naturally to you. You are confident at troubleshooting and investigating if you don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage incoming calls, emails and chat
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Generate sales leads
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with Helpdesk systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively