Customer Service Associate, Retail
Our client, an exciting retail showroom, is looking for a Customer Service Associate to join their team. They are looking for someone to help tell our story to folks who are interested in incorporating our kinds of products into their work environments. Someone who is interested in wellness either professionally or personally would be a great fit for this role.
Our San Fransisco Studio is a place for customers to experience our products in real life. Jumping in and feeling comfortable working with people via email and the phone is another role this position will take. Customer service is at the heart of our business. Active listening, problem solving, and the ability to work independently are critical skills for everyone in the company but especially for the customer service team. Our days are varied but always busy; flexibility and focus are essential.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Include:
• Supports customers via phone, email, and in-person appointments
• Willingness to master detailed product information and be able to present to clients in an understandable and relevant manner
Skills and Qualifications
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment.
• Attention to detail a must.
• Prominent organization and presentation skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills.
• Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 2-5 years Customer Service experience