Customer Service Associate
Our Client is a fast-growing apparel brand based in Seattle. In search of a Customer Service Associate to join their team. Looking for someone with exceptional communication skills and a go getter mentality! Must have at least one year working in customer service, addressing customer service needs through email, message, chat, text or phone. Zendesk or similar customer service software experience preferred. Target compensation around $40k DOE
• 1+ years of retail based ecommerce industry customer service experience preferred
• Managing a que and influx of customer inquiries, including responding to customers and resolving questions/comments/concerns that arise through multiple points of contact (email, message, chat, text and phone)
• Strong prioritization and organizational skills, ability to manage appropriate follow up with Team members to ensure customer requests are met
• Communicating various manual order updates to customers on a daily basis when needed, requested by the Team.
• Assist in Maintaining “Book” of relevant customer responses and feedback to provide to Management
• Exemplary oral and written communication skills and ability to compose appropriate customer responses quickly.
• High Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel/Word), Gmail and Web Navigation