Customer Service - Jewelry
Our client, a fine hand-crafted jewelry line, is looking for a Customer Experience agent to take their over-the-phone and on-the-web customer experience to the next level! The perfect candidate aspires to be a fantastic advocate for customers, delivering superior service and helping create the best service policies in the Jewelry industry. A strong work ethic, communication skills and high levels of empathy are vital to this position.
- You will serve as the front line, on-call resource for all customers via phone, email and live chat
- Quickly and thoroughly solve problems for customers any time deliveries, transactions and experience don't go 100% as planned
- Know our designs and technology inside and out in order to offer style advice and help customers find what products they need to fill their particular needs
- Work with our leadership team to develop initiatives that improve the customer experience
- Provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer needs to our product, marketing, and technology.
*Open to Part-time (a required weekend day + additional hours at a weekly total of at least 25 hours) or Full-time candidates (required to work some hours Saturday or Sunday and a rotating schedule Monday-Friday)
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."