Customer Service Manager
Our client, a clean organic/animal free Beauty Brand is seeking a Sr, Customer Service Manager to join their team.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Service Manager to support our rapid growth. The role is responsible for managing the customer service team, including development and maintenance of training materials as well as metrics. Monitor and evaluate current technology, bringing suggested improvements to our technology team. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented, highly organized individual who enjoys managing people, problem solving and building a positive work culture.
- Develop, manage and coach customer service manager and/or associates to build successful teams and deliver an exceptional customer experience across multiple forms of customer contact and social media
- Develop effective staffing strategies to support rapid growth and specialization
- Analyze team performance to drive improvement in KPIs and close performance gaps
- Make decisions about business policies, managing risks and resolving employee issues
- Identify and execute on continuous improvement of business process to drive customer satisfaction and internal efficiency
- Ensure appropriate resources are available to meet changing requirements and volume to meet performance objectives
- Identify training gaps and partner with support teams to improve performance
- Hold regular meetings to discuss performance trends and pass on corporate and local initiatives
- Effectively interview and recommend candidates for hire
- Coordinate and implement recognition programs to drive both group and individual performance
- Take corrective action to manage performance as appropriate
- Effectively respond to escalated customer service issues to ensure proper resolution
- 4+ years of service management experience, with proven leadership track record and verifiable history of managing managers of successful, high volume teams.
- Managed a team of 8 or more customer service reps
- Social Media/Reputation Management Experience is a plus
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and “roll up your sleeves” – this role is very “hands on”
- Proven coaching skills that can impact both front-line agents and develop supervisors
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience (i.e. 5+ years industry experience in lieu of degree)
- Strong Internet / PC skills – comfortable and proficient in a technology-driven business
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility with schedule
- Proven ability to close performance gaps
- Proven ability to multi-task
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."