Customer Service Manager
Our client, a large inventory of hosiery and other accessory items, is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their team in Brentwood!
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for processing customer orders, managing communications and providing direction and supervision of our clients warehouse operation, logistics coordination with our freight forwarder and oversight of customer requests such a lab testing, order processing and delivery dates, etc. Customer Service associate also provides support for our Sales Personnel.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders via EDI system
- Reconcile invoice, receiving, vendor compliance issues
- Maintain accurate delivery dates and costs on PO's and in ERP system
- Keep updated inventory and forecast sheets
- Prepare inventory transfer sheets for warehouse
- Coordinate with Production and Freight Forwarder to insure all factory paperwork (invoices, shipment documents, BOL, etc.) is correct, complete and received in a timely manner for shipments to clear customs
- Enter all new purchases/items into ERP system
- Confirm directions from customers on packaging, documentation, shipping to ensure smooth process
- Answer telephones take messages and redirect calls as needed; handle all phone inquiries within capacity
- Compose correspondence, documents and/or reports for review and use
- Perform general office duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system: improve/tighten storage and retrieval systems
- Support other staff in assigned projects
- Take initiative: Seek knowledge and/or training on projects and/or areas they are unfamiliar with
- Track factory purchase orders (PO); including managing and reconciling warehouse receiving
- Manage customer routing/shipping and ticketing guides for warehouse and factory and provide updates as needed
- Identify, research and resolve issues regarding ticketing, stock on hand, price, etc. by maintaining constructive, ongoing communication with vendors, stores and distribution centers
- Collaborate with other staff to review operating practices and procedures, to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as work processes and workflow
- Participate in special projects based on business needs
- Assemble, prepare and ship product samples to customers and sales reps as needed.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelors’ degree from four-year college or university preferred
- two to three years ERP experience.
- Must be detail oriented and a team player.
- Must have good written communication skills needed for business correspondence and writing and updating SOPs.
- Must also be able to clearly and effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- In addition, math skills and reasoning ability are required.
- Employee shall possess analytical, problem solving, project management, and technical competencies.
- Experience with EDI, Inventory, MS Office Suite, and intermediate skills in Excel required.
Please send your resume and desired salary rate for immediate consideration!