Customer Service Manager - Luxury Ecommerce
Our client, a high-end fashion ecommerce company , is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their growing team! As the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for driving excellent results and productivity for the Customer Service Team, which includes 5 supervisors and their direct reports. Experience with B2C customer service via phone, email, and live chat is a must. Ecommerce and knowledge of luxury fashion space is a plus. Company offers great benefits and a competitive salary. Open to candidates who require relocation!
- Executing the global service strategy, ensuring SLAs are achieved.
- Provide leadership for the team by inspiring them with the company’s service vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to deliver the best level of service.
- Lead, coach and train Customer Service Supervisor(s) and Advisors, where applicable.
- Assess daily/weekly service levels and quality of service; implement service improvement strategies.
- Identify key areas of improvement and partner with global management team to implement tailored policies, procedures, technical improvements and training programs to address those areas.
- Provide weekly customer feedback report and manage customer related costs.
- Work closely with global CS Managers to ensure consistency of service and productivity.
- Support the Customer Service Supervisors to recruit, train and develop Customer Service Advisors to ensure knowledge and skill-set growth.
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”