Customer Service Manager
Our client is a fresh, clean and modern cosmetics brand best known for enhancing a woman’s natural beauty. Their philosophy has always been to create the best “non-makeup” makeup look. With the best techniques and tools they have become a pretty powerful brand in the industry. Their creative and fun company culture is warm and inviting, housing some of the most intellectual and style savvy employees.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting with managing all business-to-business and business-to-consumer ecommerce customer relationships.
• Oversee customer service staff and floor operations
• Recommend and assist in implementing and maintaining new processes and procedures for the Customer Service department
• Accountable for knowledge of customer service processes and procedures
• Coach, motivate and train staff in order to develop their problem resolution skills
• Assist in the development of product information tools as well as agent training
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in retail customer service and leadership
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and internet proficiency
• Excellent leadership skills and ability to communicate, lead and inspire a team to achieve continuous improvement
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to establish trust with all internal/external customers
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and meet specific goals and deadlines