Customer Service Manager
Our client is a fashionable and practical lifestyle brandthat represents some of the most iconic brands and licenses through retailpartners who sell worldwide at every price point. This family-owned business started off with asmall idea and has grown into the successful company it is today. With an incredibly inclusive and refreshinglycollaborative company culture, their offices invite any and all new ideas tothe table.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing allbusiness-to-business and business-to-consumer ecommerce customerrelationships. You will oversee a teamof customer service representatives while establishing a culture of service excellence.
•Oversee customer service staff and floor operations
• Recommend and assist in implementing andmaintaining new processes and procedures for the Customer Service department
• Accountable for knowledge of customer serviceprocesses and procedures
• Mentor staff to manage difficult, escalatedcustomer service issues
• Coach, motivate and train staff in order todevelop their problem resolution skills
• Assist in the development of productinformation tools as well as agent training
Key Qualifications:•Minimum 5 years experience in retail customer service and leadership
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office andinternet proficiency
• Excellent leadership skills and ability tocommunicate, lead and inspire a team to achieve continuous improvement
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and beable to establish trust with all internal/external customers
• Ability to manage and prioritize multipleprojects and meet specific goals and deadlines