Customer Service Manager
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating the latest must-have apparel and accessories. Their cool, edgy, and fashion-forward designs are inspired by the music culture and applauded by the industry.
In this role, you would assist with all aspects of sales, including overseeing customer orders with third party ERP system and warehouse. You would also be responsible for managing EDI, buy sheets, and selling recaps, reviewing open order reports, and sharing reports.
• Oversee customer orders with third party ERP system and warehouse; communicate updates with necessary partners
• Communicate with customers to seek credit card approvals and provide support and answer questions and inquiries
• Direct EDI, buy sheets, and selling recaps, review open order reports, and share reports with appropriate team members
• Manage photo samples, organize the line, and assist with coordinating and communicating with production
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5 years’ customer service experience; fashion experience preferred
• Experience with Brand Boom and Excel