Customer Service Manager/Retail Business Analyst
A luxury retail/e-commerce company in DTLA is looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager/Business Analyst for a temporary opportunity. This position has a potential to convert to full time.
- Evaluate company’s needs and implement a plan to improve the business
- Assess and work with the customer service team
- Also handle and communicate with upscale clients/customers
- 5+ years of consulting or customer service management or retail analysis experience, or any other relevant experience
- Fashion background highly preferred
- Experience working with luxury products and clients
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Able to develop and implement new methods
- Highly analytical
- Excellent team work mentality
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."