Customer Service/Marketing Assistant
Our client is a hip shoe distributor that creates fun and comfortable flat shoes with a wide range of prices, colors, and styles. For any girl on the go, our client makes sure you have the perfect addition for any outfit from jeans to a cocktail dress.
In this position you will be the liaison between the company and the consumer, answering questions, taking suggestions, and fielding basic consumer requests and wants/needs. This person will also be a support to the Marketing team - with an opportunity to transition into a Marketing role. This is a hybrid opportunity with a high potential of growth.
- Craft well thought out responses to customers and consumers for any problem that may arise; answer all questions with professionalism and be well-informed on the product
- Log and report customer service requests for company review in a timely manner
- Take questions and give knowledgeable answers to both clients and corporate representatives, working to stay current on all sizes, styles, colors, etc.
- Use key words to refer to when speaking about the product to the customer as a point of reference
- Assist the marketing team with creative ideas, administrative duties.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree
- Must have graduated with a 3.0 GPA or higher, transcripts may be requested
- Extensive background in customer service, fashion background preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be ready to wear multiple hats.