Customer Service Representative (Bilingual in Spanish)
Our client is a renowned company presenting the latest home furnishing and décor must-haves and unmatched design services. With their modern, innovative, and luxurious approach, you can effortlessly live in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing and processing sales orders. You would also be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with sales, showroom, and clients.
• Oversee and process sales orders, prioritize high priority and complex orders, and ensure orders are completed on-time
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with various internal and external partners, including sales, showroom, and clients
• Manage inbound customer communications via phone, e-mail, and fax and respond promptly and accurately regarding order status, product information, and pricing
• Ensure order accuracy, on-time deliveries, and problem resolution in partnership with sales, production, and logistics
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-4+ years’ experience at an interior design firm or high-end retail setting
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Proficient with Microsoft Navision, or similar ERP platform preferred