Customer Service Representative
Our client, an environmentally friendly and innovative home profuct company is looking for a Customer Service/Sales Support Representative! This person will provide exceptional Customer Service, Sales Support, and Account Management for their brands and divisions, while working towards goals in line with their vision and core values. Be proactive, action-oriented, and highly organized with an attention to detail, while establishing lively, ongoing relationships. This position will be in Culver City, CA.
• Serve as one of the first points of contact for their customer service and sales inquiries, answering incoming phone calls, emails, and website requests from both new and existing customers.
• Qualify incoming sales inquiries, entering and distributing leads and requests where necessary to the appropriate sales representative or retail partner.
• Quickly and efficiently fulfill customer requests for information and support, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided.
• Provide Case Management, resolving customer complaints and warranty claims by investigating potential resolutions, preparing reports, making recommendations, and diligently communicating with the customer.
• Complete post sale follow-up via care calls, ensuring customers are satisfied and all pending requests and issues are quickly and efficiently resolved.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of all their products, services, pricing, programs and installation methods, ensuring customer inquiries can be quickly and proficiently addressed.
Account Management & Sales Support
• Develop relationships with new and existing key customers to ensure ongoing and enjoyable partnerships including the identification of potential sales opportunities and repeat sales.
• Proactively perform post sale follow-up care calls to inform end-user of product operation, care & maintenance and to identify decision maker for future purchases.
• Support assigned sales representatives or teams by providing proactive support, follow up, distribution of marketing assets, order entry, lead allocation, research, etc. to the representatives or their customers.
• Assist with the setup and ongoing management of accounts as assigned, including processing orders, resolving claims, responding to inquiries, providing product information, and ensuring vendor requirements are met on a consistent basis.
• Assist in the organization of sale events, providing partners with product information, pricing, and images and communicating site changes to appropriate stakeholders.
• Develop an elite level of working knowledge of the NetSuite platform to provide ongoing improvement to processes and tools that drive superior customer service and sales support, and in turn, increase sales.
• Manage and take ownership of e-NRG auto-ship clients including accurate order entry, managing correct payment methods, proactively and quickly communicating with key clients on all platforms: CRM, phone, email, and web, and working with the warehouse team to ensure hard ship-dates are met.
COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES
• Possesses strong organizational skills including an exceptional attention to detail.
• Displays an ability to effectively and professionally communicate orally or in written form with all members of the company, vendors, customers, and partners.
• Demonstrates proficiency in technology and the ability to learn new systems quickly and effectively.
• Presents a personable yet professional image, assuring trust is established among team members.
• Possesses the ability to manage a high volume of incoming calls, emails, and requests while maintaining high level of quality.
• Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to support others and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
• System and process oriented with the ability to drive adherence to business practices and controls that ensure efficiency.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years prior experience in a similar Sales or Customer Support role involving order entry, lead distribution, and customer interaction.
• BA Degree or beyond in Business Administration or similar a plus.
• In depth understanding of and experience with consumer markets and sales processes a plus.
• Highly proficient computer skills including but not limited to NetSuite or similar CRM/ERP system (e.g. SAP, SalesForce, etc.), Microsoft Word, and Excel.