Customer Service Representative
Our client, a well known vintage and high-end denim l company, is looking for a customer-oriented/ wholesale service representative to provide information to our inside and outside customers, and to resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Process incoming orders, pick tickets, credit memo's accurately, in a timely and efficient manner according to the customer service processes
- Demonstrates problem-solving abilities to resolve in-house and client issues in a timely manner
- Provide customer service for both internal and external customers by giving status of order, tracking information, pricing, etc.
- Answer incoming calls received from receptionist and direct line
- Communicating with wholesale accounts - specialty stores and department stores - resolving issues and providing customer service.
Desired skills and experience:
- 1-2 years experience
- Enjoys customer service
- Strong customer service and data entry experience
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Excel a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time effectively and function in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and excellent attention to detail as demonstrated in accurate order entry and ability to recall specific facts / processes quickly and efficiently
- Must be a true tam player, personable, professional and flexible