Customer Service Representative
Our client is looking for a customer-oriented service representative to assist with customer service components of the wholesale department, assist with data entry, and to resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Process incoming orders, credit card , credit memo's accurately, in a timely and efficient manner according to the customer service processes
- Demonstrates problem-solving abilities to resolve in-house and client issues in a timely manner
- Provide customer service for both internal and external customers by giving status of order, tracking information, pricing, etc.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of products
- Answer incoming calls/emails/chat messages received
Desired skills and experience:
- Enjoys customer service
- Strong customer service and/or data entry experience
- Attention to detail
- Previous in customer service within a wholesale, e-commerce, retail or other related fields
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time effectively and function in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and excellent attention to detail as demonstrated in accurate order entry and ability to recall specific facts / processes quickly and efficiently
- Must be a true team player, personable, professional and flexible
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.