Customer Service Representative
Our client is a well-known luxury brand creating the most comfortable accessories and apparel for the whole family. With their premium, cozy, and on-trend must-haves, it’s never been easier to dress in style every day.
In this role, you would assist with all aspects of sales, including overseeing customer orders with third party ERP system and warehouse. You would also be responsible for managing EDI, buy sheets, and selling recaps, reviewing open order reports, and sharing reports.
• Oversee customer orders with third party ERP system and warehouse; communicate updates with necessary partners
• Communicate with customers to seek credit card approvals and provide support and answer questions and inquiries
• Direct EDI, buy sheets, and selling recaps, review open order reports, and share reports with appropriate team members
• Ensure customer orders ship on-time and accurately aligned with shipment and packaging guidelines for each customer’s unique vendor routing manual
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years’ retail customer support experience
• 2+ years’ EDI order processing, retail logistics support, and Enterprise Resource Planning software experience