Customer Service Representative
Lifestyle company is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team!
Our customer service representatives are the front line where the team is responsible for three main roles: answering incoming customer calls/emails, placing outbound calls/emails, and providing orders and transactional support.
- Answers incoming calls/emails and responds to customer requests while maintaining proper phone etiquette at all times. Provide resolutions if needed within 24hours.
- Maintain phone coverage during high call volume.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding customer service goals and objectives.
- Professional and courteous customer service.
- Customer-handling excellence.
- Provide first-call resolution.
- Customer, program, and garment knowledge.
- Following all directives, processes, and procedures.
- Process refunds
- Gathering customer feedback on every call possible by asking quality questions.
- Provide order and customer support assigned by Supervisors and Leads.
- Enter incoming orders
- Changing and editing orders as requested.
- Work open orders.
- Special projects assigned.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
Experience: 1 year customer service experience preferred.
Competencies/Skills: Highly organized. Strong analytical and reasoning skills. Excellent skills in communicating well with others including written and verbal.
Work Environment: Fast paced and high energy.
Travel Requirements: No travel required.
Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel.
Full Circle & Magento experience preferred but not required.