Customer Service Representative
Our client is a popular accessories brand creating the latest must-have eyewear. Their fashion-forward, innovative, and contemporary designs are applauded by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this role, you would be responsible for serving as the key contact and manage all orders and inquiries for retail stores, department stores, and wholesale accounts. You would also be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with customers and working with cross-functional teams.
• Serve as the key customer service contact for eyewear accounts and oversee all orders and inquiries for retail stores, department stores, and wholesale accounts
• Submit repair requests, orders, and backorders and generate weekly and monthly backorder reports; establish and maintain strong relationships with customers
• Ensure customer orders ship on-time and accurately aligned with shipment and packaging guidelines for each customer
• Forecast and track key account metrics and assist with client requests or, and partner with production, operations, and logistics teams
• Wholesale experience
• Related customer service experience
• Passion for customer service