Customer Service Specialist
Our client is an on-demand staffing platform for temp workers. They are currently seeking a Support Specialist to join their rapidly growing platform. If you enjoy customer service by providing front line support then this job is for you!
The ideal candidate must be comfortable both in the details and stepping back to look at the big picture. You will be responsible for communicating with both workers and employers every day, so your insight will help shape our product. Our client is a small fast-growing company, so the Support Specialist will have the opportunity to assume more responsibility and grow with the company.
- Represent the brand with above and beyond customer support for all of our workers and employers
- Resolve tickets in a timely manner, meeting SLAs and maintaining high CSAT levels
- Identify technical issues, collect information, and file bugs for the engineering team
- Contribute to support policies and procedures that scale effectively
- Report on ticket activity and share trends with internal stakeholders, including top requests, pain points, and moments of customer delight
- 1-3 years of previous work experience in customer service related field (live chat experience is a bonus)
- Excellent writing and communication skills, both with customers and with the internal team
- Data-oriented and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Comfortable working on projects independently
- High attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Experience in Intercom and Zendesk, and live chat, a plus