Customer Service Specialist
Our client is a sleek, classic and modern men’s and women’sfashion designer that creates dynamic and creative styles that are perfect fora casual day or a night on the town. Their designs can be seen through the pages of vogue and walking downred carpets everywhere.
In this role you will help to ensure the accurate logisticand commercial management of the brand’s products within American DOS and DepartmentStores.
- Supervise product shipment from Italy to USA market and local suppliers with reference to seasonal order, MTM, reorder, stock and uniforms
- Work closely with forwarding agents in order to ensure the shipment timing respect
- Seasonal order management and web related acquisition
- Market product delivery forecast and its update
- Order entry, delivery management and shipment to DOS, Dept. Stores and wholesale customers
- EDI management (files, invoice and data transmission to market with PO acquisition order)
• Customer Service experience within theRetail industry is preferred
• MUST BE FLUENT IN ITALIAN - BOTH WRITTEN AND VERBAL
• Ability to problem solve and workindependently in a changing and multitasking environment with numerousdeadlines
• Excellent organizational, planning andproject management skills