Customer Service Supervisor
Managing the order to cash flow of the allocated customer portfolio in a timely and accurate fashion. Working along with the sales team on delivering customer service excellence. Ensuring compliance with sales business policies
· Managing customer master data ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information
· Managing order flow from order acquisition to order entry in compliance with agreed trade terms
· Managing delivery flow by liaising directly with planning, logistics and customer whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue
· Managing backorders ensuring a clean sheet
· Managing goods returns in compliance with agreed trade terms
· Acting as customer’s first point of contact in case of commercial, logistics, product claims
· Supporting sales events such as Buying Days, brands/product presentations, customer’s onsite trainings, customer’s visits, etc. through active participation in both organizational preparation and execution
· Issuing sales/customer-related reporting to the benefit of both sales team and customer
· Implementing and enhancing customer service-related procedures, processes and systems
· Participating to ad hoc sales-related activities and/or projects
· 1-2 years of work experience in a B2B customer service environment preferred
· Proven customer facing experience
· Sales experience within a controlled environment of advantage
· Experience with SAP implementation of advantage
· 2-4-year Degree in Business Management preferred
· Good business knowledge of order-to-cash flows.
· Working knowledge of Incoterms and customs rules.
· Good working knowledge of Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word).
· Working knowledge of SAP of advantage.
· Fluent English plus a second foreign language (English, French, or Spanish).
· Good business knowledge of order-to-cash flows
· Working knowledge of Incoterms and customs rules
· Good knowledge of sales principles and methods
· Good working knowledge of Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word)
· Working knowledge of SAP of advantage
· Fluent English - second foreign language desirable (Spanish or French) desirable.
· Team player
· Problem solving
· Focus on results
· Passion and enthusiasm
· Curiosity and innovation
· Clear and open communication
· Bridgewater, NJ