Customer Success Manager
Our client is an innovative, humble and coolsoftware company living in the healthcare space. With technology that is smart and ahead ofthe game, it is designed to leverage the professional experience. Their companyculture is both fast-paced and welcoming.
In this role you will managehigh-touch relationships with top 30 accounts.
• Perform QBRs (quarterlybusiness reviews) with key contacts at those accounts
• Troubleshoot any problems with customer careteam, will need a decent understanding of product and services (and willcoordinate with others internally when can’t solve problems)
• Communicate feedback to product developmentteam
• X-sell other products based on conversations—OTEw/ quota
• Maintain low-touch communication with balanceof accounts through customer success platform
• Maintain low-touch sales efforts with balanceof accounts through customer success platform
• 3-5 years customer successexperience in SaaS company
• Prefer to have managed small team or be readyto in 6-12 months
• Can interact with executives by phone—goodcommunication skills
• Be able to commute to Costa Mesa 4-5times/week