Customer Support Agent
Looking for an E-Comm Customer Support Agents. They are looking for product experts who can provide high-level phone, email and chat support to our customers. They sell high-quality and efficient products and strive for our customer service to match. In this role you will help resolve warranty claims, provide order support for orders placed on our website, troubleshoot product issues, and assist customers with any and all questions they might have.
This is a full-time role. In order to provide better and broader coverage to customers, agents should be prepared to work a non-traditional schedule including working Saturdays and Sundays while having two weekdays off, or working an 8 hour day that starts later and ends later at night, or a combination of both.
On a typical workday you will:
· Answer incoming customer service phone calls.
· Help customers troubleshoot on live chat.
· Respond to customer inquiries via Zen Desk.
· Enter orders for customers in Magento.
· Walk customers through troubleshooting steps, help identify specific product models, determine why a product is not operating correctly, and help customers navigate our website.
· Assist with solving every customer’s problem, whether it’s a clogged soap pump or a missing UPS package.
· Look up information in multiple systems while conversing with customers.
· Must have a Bachelors degree.
· 1-2 years of experience in Retail or CS Service is preferred but not required.
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· You’ll need to be able to keep your cool during stressful customer interactions.
· Pleasant, friendly, and helpful phone demeanor.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Strong follow-through and attention to detail are critical.
· A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks.
· A high level of patience is required.
· Desire to be part of a team—we all are willing to help each other.
· Team player who will pitch in wherever is needed.