Our client, a global active wear brand, is looking for a personable and energetic Customer Support associate to join their team.
Working in Direct to Consumer business will be rewarding, it will be challenging, and it will most definitely not be just another job. You'll be an ambassador of the brand -- everything we stand for: drive, determination, the unyielding commitment to excellence, these all will be a part of your everyday experience. We're committed to making every consumer's experience a rewarding one, and as a member of our Digital Commerce Consumer Services team, your contributions will be a big part of our success. As a Service Support Lead for Consumer Services you will act as a direct liaison between internal and external business partners to analyze and help resolve escalated or complex consumer related issues with the end goal being a win-win resolution. You will respond efficiently, accurately, and professionally to a variety of consumer transactions/inquiries through verbal (telephone), written, and electronic communication, acting as a consumer advocate while protecting and promoting integrity and sound business practices. This role calls for a tactful approach and requires the ability to perform well within a team environment with a strong customer service orientation. As part of an experienced team, you will a resource for your peers and have an “always available” mindset for consumer contacts. You will be asked to communicate effectively, apply judgment, decision making, and knowledge of our business to key partners. You will be looked to as an expert resource for training and coaching on all systems. You will share best practices and serve as a mentor to team members to support training and development of individuals. You will be expected to reduce the overall turn time for issue resolution to ensure a premium experience for consumers. You’ll also assist in providing employee performance feedback to team and management. You'll become trained in other areas of the department and provide cross-functional support as required. You'll be responsible for proper utilization of phone and computer systems while following established department policy and procedures. In this role, you'll act as a liaison between business partners and the consumer services team. You’ll be asked to seek out relevant information to bring back to your peers and management team. You will be responsible for monitoring workload volumes and working with teammates and management to ensure timely resolution. In addition, you'll partner with management, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and IT to continually seek business process improvements. Finally, you'll complete special projects as needed.
Requirements for the position include:
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required
• 2 years' related work experience in lieu of a degree
• Minimum 3 years' experience in Customer Service, Retail and/or Sales, including 1 year of experience in a lead or supervisory role
• Strong Customer Service skills are critical, including experience with escalated customer service issues.
• Experience providing Customer Service via multiple methods (phone, e-mail, live chat, face-to-face, postal mail, etc.) desired
• Strong problem solving/resolution skills.
• Superior decision making skills, including the ability to quickly understand and analyze new information and situations.
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Must demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently within a diverse team environment.
• Effective oral communication skills and extensive written communication skills.
• Experience with Right Now web tool a plus.
• Retail and/or e-commerce experience preferred.