Customer Support Representative
Position: Customer Support Representative
Location: Downtown Chicago
Our client, a global brand, is seeking multiple Customer Support Representative to join their supply chain and logistics team.
This is a new division and growing team for the company; someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and motivated attitude will succeed here!
Responsible for acting as an liaison between carrier partners and warehouses; booking freight loads quickly and efficiently
Resolve service/shipping problems; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution
- Must be comfortable explaining a new product/service to customers and answering basic questions that come up on the phone
- Must be able to type quickly move comfortably between spreadsheets
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable calling numerous prospects daily
- Proactive, with a keen sense of efficiency
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Prior sales or customer service experience will be a huge asset
- Supply chain management experience a plus!
- Must be able to type up to 40 WPM
If you are qualified for this opportunity please forward your resume and your availability to interview today. Thank you for your time!