As our Customization Coordinator for our Golf Category, your role exists to support the sales and production of custom apparel and equipment for Golf customers. In that role you will use your eye for art as well as your organizational skills to produce timely and clean digitized files that will be used to embroider Golf apparel and equipment. You will be the authority on how art should translate from print to embroidery. You will work closely with Sales Reps, Accounts and Vendors to ensure that our quality is top notch. You will also work to choose thread colors for production. The ideal candidate is a TEAM player who is organized and creative.
- Work with the Sales Team and Golf Accounts to process artwork and turn it into
digitized (.dst) files that can be used for embroidery.
- Work with External Vendors, oversee and direct the creation of embroidery files.
- Provide premium service through professional, timely and accurate communication.
- Work with Customer Service and Sales to prioritize urgent requests while keeping
overall turn time to a minimum.
- Work with the Sales Team and Golf Accounts to choose thread colors for retail
- Provide electronic proofs (CADs) as needed.
Requirements for the position include:
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred in Business, Apparel or related field.
• 1-year experience in Customer Service, Account Management or Design.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to develop strong working relationship with internal and external
• Possess strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize a varied workload.
• Prefer experience in embroidery/customization.
• Windows and MS Office working knowledge required.
• Prefer intermediate or advanced Illustrator & Photoshop experience.
• Prefer knowledge in art file extensions.