Data Analyst Assistant
Our client is a leading international organization with a mission to cure one of the most common diseases. Their approach supports research to cure, prevent, and treat the disease so everyone can live the life they deserve.
In this role you would partner with cross functional teams to analyze employee pension and benefit data and identify any potential discrepancies in calculations. You would also be responsible for administrative tasks including filing and managing schedules.
- Oversee and administer disability and LOA for hourly and salaried employees in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Process reports and manage payroll accuracy for associates on LOA and respond to all human resources inquiries and provide resolutions
- Maintain leave status in the internal system; mail leave letters to appropriate personnel and provide support to the benefits team with audits
- Manage benefit premium coordination and manage invoices to ensure accuracy and oversee the US benefits tracking process
- 1+ years’ auditing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft excel